Pattern Making | Fashion Design
Enter to Win | Giveaway Time
Enter to win ---> https://nk-workshop.webflow.io/nk-dubai-giveaway <---
Giveaway Rules: Follow the Link
Winners will be announced on Instagram and notified via email.
1st Winner will enjoy the entire course free-of-charge
2nd Winner will enjoy 50% OFF the course
BEST OF LUCK! See you in Dubai
Pattern Making & Sewing Workshop:
STARTING: February 3, 2020
What you will learn in this pattern making class: (3 months course)
This hands-on class will introduce you to the world of fashion pattern making, including sample viewing, how to correctly take measurements, learning different tips and tricks using different paper pattern making tools.
- Create and sew dresses pattern
- Create and sew skirts pattern
- Create and sew pants pattern
- Moulage Draping, couture dress
- Mini fashion show
Please Contact us for registration +961 76 618 365
Class Level: Beginner + Advanced
Duration: 3 Months Course
Time: Monday & Wednesday, from 6pm-9pm
10% OFF When full amount paid.
OR $550/Month (3 Months Total)
Age Requirements: 15 and older
Average Class Size: 15-20
Fashion Design Workshop:
Courses are designed to introduce students to the basics of fashion design and all the skills necessary to become a fashion designer in the modern society.
A fashion career is a two-thirds artist and one- third business. Colors, illustrations, fabrics, and creativity are all skills a fashion designer must learn to put a collection together.
You will be introduced to the theory of the pattern making, “moulage” and draping besides the business facets of this industry like Public relation, marketing, and social media, in order to understand more the many cores of the fashion business.
- Learn about fashion history.
- Understand and develop the use and application of design elements like lines, shapes, textures, and colors to form a good design.
- Develop and understand the “Human figure” with various styles _depending on each one’s identity_, which is known as “Fashion drawing”.
- Create “Mood boards” and apply them during the creation process.
- Learn about the two major categories of fiber-natural and manmade, and understand the difference between fibers, yarns, and fabrics.
- Intro to printing techniques, embroidery, creative fabrics, and yarns crafts.
- Acquire knowledge of the types of garments machinery used for stitching and produce any kind of garments.
- Understand the nature of the fashion business: marketing, public relation, types of fashion(Haute Couture, ready to wear and mass market).
- Last but not least, the influence of Social Media.
PRIVATE LESSONS ONLY
Location: Jal el dib
Please arrive at our studio at least 10 minutes prior to the schedule.